-   -   Tab navigation feature (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/218363-tab-navigation-feature.html)

Joe

Tab navigation feature

I have created some workbooks that are protected with certain cels that are
unlocked. In Office Small Business Excel 2000 and Office XP Pro Excel 2003
the tab key would move the active cell right and then down from one unlocked
cell to another. When I reached the end it would start back over at the top.
This feature does not work right in Office Pro 2007. The tab key will move
to the next active cell until it comes to a merged cell and then it stops. I
have to Enter to move on. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there a way
to correct this?
--
Joe