-   -   Arrow Keys Not Working In Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/218206-arrow-keys-not-working-excel.html)

Randy

Arrow Keys Not Working In Excel

This seems to be limited to working in Excel so that's why i'm asking here.
My down/up/left/right arrow keys don't seem to be advancing from cell to
cell. In other words, they don't seem to work while I'm working in Excel.

Help Anyone!!

Thanks,
Randy

MollyS

Arrow Keys Not Working In Excel

I think if you press the Scroll Lock on your keyboard above the key
pad...this will solve your problem.

"Randy" wrote:

This seems to be limited to working in Excel so that's why i'm asking here.
My down/up/left/right arrow keys don't seem to be advancing from cell to
cell. In other words, they don't seem to work while I'm working in Excel.

Help Anyone!!

Thanks,
Randy

Bernard Liengme

Arrow Keys Not Working In Excel

Use Tools | Options and open the Transition tab
Deselect everything
Does this help?
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Randy" wrote in message
This seems to be limited to working in Excel so that's why i'm asking
here.
My down/up/left/right arrow keys don't seem to be advancing from cell to
cell. In other words, they don't seem to work while I'm working in Excel.

Help Anyone!!

Thanks,
Randy

Randy

Arrow Keys Not Working In Excel

Thank you MollyS........That's been frustrating me all day. I'm no longer
frustrated
:-)