-   -   How do i set the + and - (open) on a list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/218045-how-do-i-set-open-list.html)

roman

How do i set the + and - (open) on a list

How do i set up the filter + and -. For example I have
California
School of Social Work University of Southern California
School of Social Work University of Southern California
California State University, Fresno. Child, Family and Consumer Science
California State University, Sacramento. Department of Speech Pathology &
Audiology.
California State University, Sacramento. Department of Speech Pathology &
Audiology.
I want to hide the Universities with + and - in order to open it

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

How do i set the + and - (open) on a list

Please provide more info, it is not clear what you mean by + and - (are these
items grouped? And what do you mean you want to open them (File, Open?).

You might look at the command Data, Group, ...

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire