-   -   Office 2003 colors in office 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/218042-office-2003-colors-office-2007-a.html)

Eric

Office 2003 colors in office 2007

We have been using the office 2003 standard colors for years and we now have
office 2007. When we modify our old files we want to be able to use the same
colors we've always used, but now there are all these new themes. Is there a
way to get an office 2003 theme that would make all the old standard colors
available?

Thanks - Eric

Ray

Office 2003 colors in office 2007

I don't know much about Themes, but I found this add-in that let's me
easily access the standard color schemes for previous Excel
versions ..

http://www.andrewsexceltips.net/Clas...cel_Colors.zip

HTH,
ray