-   -   Data filteration based on multiple criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/218001-data-filteration-based-multiple-criteria.html)

SGangs

Data filteration based on multiple criteria

Hi!!
I have a very voluminous data arranged in rows. I would like to have input
mulitple criteria for which the records below should be filtered.
For Example: Row 4 onwards contain (Col A) -Name, (Col B) -Age, (Col C) -
DOJ, (Col D)-Position, (Col E)- Salary
In Row 1 to 3 , i would like to input values like
Name : John Age from : 30 Age To :40 Salary : 4000 (of course
all these in seperate cells).
I know i can do these using Data filters, but i want to do this by entering
values in cells.
Thanks in Advance

SGangs.

Suleman Peerzade[_2_]

Data filteration based on multiple criteria

Hi,

I guess you are looking for look up formulas this site will help you in this
regard.
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
--
_______________________
Click "Yes" if it helps

"SGangs" wrote:

Hi!!
I have a very voluminous data arranged in rows. I would like to have input
mulitple criteria for which the records below should be filtered.
For Example: Row 4 onwards contain (Col A) -Name, (Col B) -Age, (Col C) -
DOJ, (Col D)-Position, (Col E)- Salary
In Row 1 to 3 , i would like to input values like
Name : John Age from : 30 Age To :40 Salary : 4000 (of course
all these in seperate cells).
I know i can do these using Data filters, but i want to do this by entering
values in cells.
Thanks in Advance

SGangs.

Herbert Seidenberg

Data filteration based on multiple criteria

Excel 2007
Filter Table four ways:
PivotTable, Table, Table (VBA), Advanced Filter (VBA or manual).
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1mm0zwknbe2/01_27_09.xlsm