-   -   Remove link fr a column of entries (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2180-remove-link-fr-column-entries.html)

Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Remove link fr a column of entries

I know how to remove a link from a single cell. Right click, hyperlink,
remove hyperlink.
I have a column of cells and it is very cumbersome to remove cell by cell.
Is there any way to remove all cells in one action.?
TIA, Rasoul Khoshravan

tjtjjtjt

You can do this with a macro:

Sub RemoveHLinks()
Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete
End Sub

Just select the column first. If you aren't familiar with macros, look here
for some intro material:

tj