-   -   Hiding columns in the mail (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/217998-hiding-columns-mail.html)

Elianthe

Hiding columns in the mail

I send a mail of an excel sheet as a body daily. Since I changed to Vista,
my hidden columns are visible for everybody. Is there something I can do in
excel to provide this?

Daniel.C[_3_]

Hiding columns in the mail

Maybe you can protect the sheet ?
HTH
Daniel

I send a mail of an excel sheet as a body daily. Since I changed to Vista,
my hidden columns are visible for everybody. Is there something I can do in
excel to provide this?

Ron de Bruin

Hiding columns in the mail

You can send it with code (only visible data)
See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin