-   -   Custom Number Format... Display 29,480 as 29.48K (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/217910-custom-number-format-display-29-480-29-48k.html)

Dr. Darrell

Custom Number Format... Display 29,480 as 29.48K

I would like to format some numbers with "K" to designate Thousands.

The format I would like to see is as follows:

26.125 --- .03 K
920.20 --- .92 K
2,920.20 --- 2.92 K
24,920.50 --- 24.92 K
254,920.50 --- 254.92 K

I don't see this option in the Custom Catagory, Can you give me a clue?

Thanks,
Darrell

joeu2004

Custom Number Format... Display 29,480 as 29.48K

On Jan 26, 10:18*am, Dr. Darrell
wrote:
The format I would like to see is as follows:
26.125 --- *.03 K
920.20 --- *.92 K
2,920.20 --- *2.92 K
24,920.50 --- 24.92 K
254,920.50 --- 254.92 K

Try the following custom format:

#,##0.00,"K"

Dave Peterson

Custom Number Format... Display 29,480 as 29.48K

How about a custom numberformat of:

..00,K

--

Dave Peterson

FSt1

Custom Number Format... Display 29,480 as 29.48K

hi
add this to your custom formats...

0.00, "K"

Regards
FSt1

"Dr. Darrell" wrote:

I would like to format some numbers with "K" to designate Thousands.

The format I would like to see is as follows:

26.125 --- .03 K
920.20 --- .92 K
2,920.20 --- 2.92 K
24,920.50 --- 24.92 K
254,920.50 --- 254.92 K

I don't see this option in the Custom Catagory, Can you give me a clue?

Thanks,
Darrell

Dr. Darrell

Custom Number Format... Display 29,480 as 29.48K

Thank you

"Dr. Darrell" wrote:

I would like to format some numbers with "K" to designate Thousands.

The format I would like to see is as follows:

26.125 --- .03 K
920.20 --- .92 K
2,920.20 --- 2.92 K
24,920.50 --- 24.92 K
254,920.50 --- 254.92 K

I don't see this option in the Custom Catagory, Can you give me a clue?

Thanks,
Darrell

FSt1

Custom Number Format... Display 29,480 as 29.48K

glad to help. thanks for the feedback
regards
FSt1

"Dr. Darrell" wrote: