-   -   Using a list as an IF answer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/21784-using-list-if-answer.html)

rdlchapman

Using a list as an IF answer

I'm trying to combine the IF function and a pull down list.

I've tried typing in the following

IF(A2="forward left","LISTnextstep","")

As a means of answering the question and leading onto another drop down list.

Can anyone point out any problems?

Many thanks

Paul B

Have a look here and see if this will do what you want

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003