-   -   Advanced Filter when using Date Range Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/217812-advanced-filter-when-using-date-range-cells.html)

Jim

Advanced Filter when using Date Range Cells

Please help explain how to use Advanced Filter if looking to point formula
(criteria) at two cells for date range. If I enter under duplicate (column
headings) =9/18/8 (Dwg Date) and <=1/23/9 (Dwg Date) the filter works. I
can't get it to work by using ='Add Modify Project'!$AJ$24, etc. which are
cells located on other tab. I have spent hours attempting to get this to
work. Any help is greatly appreciated. Jim

JB

Advanced Filter when using Date Range Cells

http://cjoint.com/?bBsaliyufv

JB
http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr

On 25 jan, 17:39, Jim wrote:
Please help explain how to use Advanced Filter if looking to point formula
(criteria) at two cells for date range. *If I enter under duplicate (column
headings) =9/18/8 (Dwg Date) and <=1/23/9 (Dwg Date) the filter works. *I
can't get it to work by using ='Add Modify Project'!$AJ$24, etc. which are
cells located on other tab. *I have spent hours attempting to get this to
work. *Any help is greatly appreciated. *Jim

Jim

Advanced Filter when using Date Range Cells

Hey JB - Great Job with Providing examples - I got it to work. Thanks Much!

On 25 jan, 17:39, Jim wrote:
Please help explain how to use Advanced Filter if looking to point formula
(criteria) at two cells for date range. If I enter under duplicate (column
headings) =9/18/8 (Dwg Date) and <=1/23/9 (Dwg Date) the filter works. I
can't get it to work by using ='Add Modify Project'!$AJ$24, etc. which are
cells located on other tab. I have spent hours attempting to get this to
work. Any help is greatly appreciated. Jim

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Advanced Filter when using Date Range Cells

Hi,

For calculated criteria do not use the same title as in the database, make
up anything else. this may be what the web sites told you but I don't have
time to read them.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire