-   -   display gridlines with fill color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/217683-display-gridlines-fill-color.html)

smartgal

display gridlines with fill color

Is there a way to get my gridlines to be visible (without having to border
the whole worksheet) if certain cells have fill color? Even when I change
the color of the gridlines, cells with fill color have no gridlines. I am
using Excel 2007. Thanks!

Jon Peltier

display gridlines with fill color

Filling a cell obscures the gridlines around that cell. The only workaround
is to use borders on that cell.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP