-   -   error msg despite file have been checked & redone (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/217565-error-msg-despite-file-have-been-checked-redone.html)

Jen

error msg despite file have been checked & redone

Please help. I have this Microsoft OfficeExcel file ver 2007 with size approx
13000kb with about 20 sheets wtih formulas & graphs. Since last month, this
msg

ERRORS WERE DETECHED WHILE SAVING 'C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\USER1\MY
DOCUMENTS\file.... MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL MAY BE ABLE TO SAVE THE FILE BY
REMOVING OR REPAIRING SOME FEATURES. TO MAKE THE REPAIRS IN A NEW FILE, CLICK
CONTINUE. TO CANCEL CLICK CANCEL.

I have followed the instruction numerous times, and yet the same error
recurred. Please help.

Jen

error msg despite file have been checked & redone

I forgot to mention this error msg only happens when I saved this file.

"Jen" wrote:

Please help. I have this Microsoft OfficeExcel file ver 2007 with size approx
13000kb with about 20 sheets wtih formulas & graphs. Since last month, this
msg

ERRORS WERE DETECHED WHILE SAVING 'C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\USER1\MY
DOCUMENTS\file.... MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL MAY BE ABLE TO SAVE THE FILE BY
REMOVING OR REPAIRING SOME FEATURES. TO MAKE THE REPAIRS IN A NEW FILE, CLICK
CONTINUE. TO CANCEL CLICK CANCEL.

I have followed the instruction numerous times, and yet the same error
recurred. Please help.

Dave Peterson

error msg despite file have been checked & redone

Maybe it's time to bite the bullet and recreate that workbook????

--

Dave Peterson

Jen

error msg despite file have been checked & redone

I have redo the whole file again starting from the previous file backup. I'm
thinking of starting a brand new file but this involve lots of work. Can
anyone help me b4 I really have to start on it.