Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JEM JEM is offline

Default can i add subtotals to subtotals in a pivot table?

I've added subtotals to one of my outer columns, and at the bottom instead of
a grand total, want to compare the totals of those subtotals. Because the
length of the pivot table changes based on the page selections people make, i
can't get it to work easily with calculations outside of the pivot table.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007
This lets you do math operations on
Pivot Table Subtotals outside the PT.