-   -   How do I get a Control Button in Excel to move down the page when. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/21752-how-do-i-get-control-button-excel-move-down-page-when.html)

Digger48

How do I get a Control Button in Excel to move down the page when.

Could anyone help I have a Button on a page which accepts data from another
worksheet using a Marcro. I want the button to move down the page as the
cells above fill with data it is required to appear at the bottom of the list
every time?

Dave Peterson

It may be easier to put the button in Row 1,
then select row 2,
then use windows|freeze panes
so that row 1 is always visible.
(Increase the rowheight so that the button fits nicely)

==
Alternatively, have you thought about using a toolbar (and let it float over the
worksheet)?

--

Dave Peterson