Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Font/Color/Bold/Italic Remain Same

I have a spreadsheet that is complete. Now when I and and edit, I want every
keystoke to remain the same but in a different format. please advise and
thanks.
--
DaveB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

just to clarify what i am looking to do...

I have a spreadsheet with alot of data in it. I want to add more data, but
all new data in a different font and color. how do i change the font and
color for all of the new data going forwards.

Thanks.
--
DaveB