-   -   Controlling Pivotitems.visible (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/217236-controlling-pivotitems-visible.html)

sxhwabbiemike

Controlling Pivotitems.visible

KEEP GETTING AN ERROR WHEN POSTING TO EXCEL PROGRAMMING

I have a PivotTable and would like to selectively display PivotItems.

I'm running the following code which will only display the "install dates"
for the next 7 days starting with the current date although I do want all of
the dates available for display.

The code works, but is very slow since the there are hundreds of unique
PivotItems.

Is there a ways to set all of the PivotItems visibility to FALSE and then
only set the ones I want displayed to TRUE.

Looking for a faster more efficient technique.

With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields ("Install Date")
y = .PivotItems.Count - 1
For x = 1 To y
.PivotItems(x).Visible = False
Next