-   -   Toolbar re-size (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/217198-toolbar-re-size.html)

Duncan

Toolbar re-size

I can not seem to re-size my toolbar on the right or bottom of my spreadsheet
when I lighlight the whole area, Edit Clear All and save. Any suggestions?

Chip Pearson

Toolbar re-size

I don't understand what you mean by "re-size my toolbar" and what that
has to do with the conventional meaning of "Edit Clear All and Save".
Perhaps you could provide some additional information about what you
are trying to do and the problem you are having. Details count.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Excel Product Group, 1998 - 2009