-   -   How do I change a chart line color if it doesn't allow the option (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/217107-how-do-i-change-chart-line-color-if-doesnt-allow-option.html)

Bux

How do I change a chart line color if it doesn't allow the option

Sometimes, when I creat a chart and try to change the line color, it does not
allow this as an option. How do I get around this?

Suleman Peerzade

How do I change a chart line color if it doesn't allow the option

Hi,

Since there is not enough info about the chart type etc. Assuming that this
is a combination chart and you want to change the line color ie the color of
the line shown on the bars that creats a kind of graph depending up on the
source data.
Double click on the line and a format data series will appear then you can
edit the line colors as required.
--
Click "Yes" if it helps