-   -   multiple radio button selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/217104-multiple-radio-button-selection.html)

Zak

multiple radio button selection

Hi

How would I allow multiple radio buttones to be selected on one sheet. When
i create a radio button using the FORM tools, then click on its properties,
the 'mixed' option is not available.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike H

multiple radio button selection

Hi,

Divide them into sub-groups by dragging a frame (Group Box) around them from
the same Forms toolbar

Mike

"zak" wrote:

Hi

How would I allow multiple radio buttones to be selected on one sheet. When
i create a radio button using the FORM tools, then click on its properties,
the 'mixed' option is not available.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Don

multiple radio button selection

If you are trying to perform mult Macro's , can you use the Call function to
have one Macro call mult macro's?

"zak" wrote:

Hi

How would I allow multiple radio buttones to be selected on one sheet. When
i create a radio button using the FORM tools, then click on its properties,
the 'mixed' option is not available.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Zak

multiple radio button selection

Thanks

It worked when i used the 'group box' function.