-   -   Calculated field in pivot adds row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/217047-calculated-field-pivot-adds-row.html)

Brennan

Calculated field in pivot adds row

I have a pivot table and I would like to create some calculated fields as
columns, but I am only able to add rows within the pivot table. Any
suggestions on how to overcome this? Thanks all.

Brennan

Debra Dalgleish

Calculated field in pivot adds row

After you add the calculated field, in the pivot table, drag the Data
button to the right, into the cell that contains the word Total.

There's a picture he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures