-   -   Formula for roster costing Please (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216904-formula-roster-costing-please.html)

EVEDAR

Formula for roster costing Please

Thanks for reading, I have a simple roster setup in Excel 2003 and would like
a formula to cost it, I have split the window so on one side I have the
roster I can print off easy with simple sums, on the other side I would like
to cost. Both sides are Mon - Sun. I have placed payrates for different times
in unused cells, the hours vary from 6 Am - 9 Pm but the cutoff is 6 Pm, 6 to
6 is day rate, after 6 depends on the day as to what rate. I would like the
formula to calculate automatically from the roster side if the worker worked
and to calculate the pay wether they finish early or finish later. I am able
to input the payrate in the formula, so any help would be much appreciated.

Day-$10.00 1.5-$15.00 2-$20.00
MON TUE
START 11.00 START 9.00

BREAK 0.50 BREAK 0.50