-   -   Conditional Formating Problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216839-conditional-formating-problem.html)

albertmb

Conditional Formating Problem

Hi everyone,

And again I need your help. I have to admit I am not so familiar with
conditional formatting and probably I misunderstood the concept.

In cell C69 I choose 'Condition Formating' and choose 'FORMULA IS' and wrote
this formula
=IF($C$70$N$70,) 'CONDITIOAL FORMATING TO TEXT COLOUR RED'
but notthing happened. What did I do wrong?

Thank You
Albert

Bernard Liengme

Conditional Formating Problem

In Formula Is, you need a formula that evaluates to either TRUE or FALSE
So you would use =$C$70$N$70
Then click the Format button on the Conditional Formatting dialog and select
font colour red
Have a look at Deborah's site:
http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"albertmb" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

And again I need your help. I have to admit I am not so familiar with
conditional formatting and probably I misunderstood the concept.

In cell C69 I choose 'Condition Formating' and choose 'FORMULA IS' and
wrote
this formula
=IF($C$70$N$70,) 'CONDITIOAL FORMATING TO TEXT COLOUR RED'
but notthing happened. What did I do wrong?

Thank You
Albert

albertmb

Conditional Formating Problem

Thank You Bernard, I thought I was doing something wrong, now it worked
perfectly.

Regards
Albert