-   -   trouble downloading 2003 excel file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216826-trouble-downloading-2003-excel-file.html)

Keith

trouble downloading 2003 excel file

Hello,

I am logged into hotmail and I am trying to open an excel 2003 file and I
can not... it just keeps getting file information, I am running win vista and
office 2007.... My word documents download 2003 files with no problem to
2007.

Please help, thanks
Keith
--
Keith

Dave Peterson

trouble downloading 2003 excel file

Can you just download the excel file to your harddrive, then open it from there?

To me, this sounds more like a hotmail problem then an excel problem.