-   -   Footer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/21672-footer.html)

Pjotr

Footer

Can I insert the value of a cell (text) in a footer.
I want the footer to update automatically if the value of teh cell changes.

For example, if cell A3 on Sheet 1 = "Test" I want to use this text in all
my footers in the other tabs in my worksheet.

Pjotr

Gord Dibben

Pjotr

Sub Cell_in_Footer()
Set wkbktodo = ActiveWorkbook
For Each ws In wkbktodo.Worksheets
With ws
.PageSetup.RightFooter = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A3").Text
End With
Next ws
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP