-   -   quick keys (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216705-quick-keys.html)

jaysan3

quick keys

Hi,
Is there any quick keys or short cut to switch between worksheets? Alt-tab
will change workbook or different program. I am using excel 2007

Gord Dibben

quick keys

CTRL + Pageup and Pagedown

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 19:31:01 -0800, jaysan3
wrote:

Hi,
Is there any quick keys or short cut to switch between worksheets? Alt-tab
will change workbook or different program. I am using excel 2007

Suleman Peerzade[_2_]

quick keys

Hi,

You can use Crtl+Pageup or Crtl+Page down for shufftling amongst the
worksheets of the same workbook.
--
Thanks
Suleman Peerzade