Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Transpose Data with fixed first column

I am trying to transpose data, I thought of using a pivot table, but my data
would exceed the 256 columns going across, so is there another way to the
following:

Existing Data looks like this:
A B
1 Product Type
2 Icecream Cholocate
3 Icecream Strawberry
4 Icecream Vanilla
5 Coffee Hazelnut
6 Coffee Pumpkin
7 Tea Green
8 Tea Black
9 Tea Chai
10 Tea White

I want to transpose data to looks like this:

Product Type Type Type Type
Icecream Cholocate Strawberry Vanilla
Coffee Hazelnut Pumpkin
Tea Green Black Chai White