-   -   opening .xlsb files in excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216590-opening-xlsb-files-excel-2003-a.html)

Jill

opening .xlsb files in excel 2003

I have a new lap top with Vista & the most recent version of excel & want to
be able to open excel files I worked on from that lap top on my PC at work
using Windows XP & excel 2003. can I open an .xlsb file in excel 2003? it
will not recognioze the .xlsb extension. what do I need to do to open it?

John[_22_]

opening .xlsb files in excel 2003

Hi Jill
Try this site: