-   -   How can i change the size of a form control check box? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216588-how-can-i-change-size-form-control-check-box.html)

pawlingJohn

How can i change the size of a form control check box?

How can i change the size of a form control check box? I can change the size
of the control but not the size of the actual square.

How do I change that size?

Thanks!

Kevin B

How can i change the size of a form control check box?

You can modify the size of the control object itself by seleting the object
and dragging a handle, while this does modify the overall size of the control
the checkbox itself cannot be resized.

Hope this helps...
--
Kevin Backmann

"pawlingJohn" wrote:

How can i change the size of a form control check box? I can change the size
of the control but not the size of the actual square.

How do I change that size?

Thanks!

pawlingJohn

How can i change the size of a form control check box?

Thanks Kevin.