-   -   highlight records on experation date( Excel 2003) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216582-highlight-records-experation-date-excel-2003-a.html)

micky57

highlight records on experation date( Excel 2003)

I would like to create a spreasheet to control document numbers by experation
date. When experation date comes up, the records involved should be
highlighteColor).

Any ideas would be highly appreciated.

Regards

micky57

Gary Brown[_4_]

highlight records on experation date( Excel 2003)

Used Conditional Formatting.
Use 'Formula Is' with a formula something like...
=$C1<=INT(NOW())
where column C contains the expirations dates.
--
Hope this helps.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.