-   -   add picture via drop down list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216557-add-picture-via-drop-down-list.html)

s1ick

add picture via drop down list

I would like to use a dropdown list or a click box to add a specific picture
in my excel sheet. So for example it I choose car form the list and picture
of a car appears and it I pick boat and picture of a boat appears. I know
how to use and make dropdown lists and I know how to add pictures, but cant
figure out how to combine these features.

JE McGimpsey

add picture via drop down list

One way:

http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

In article ,
s1ick wrote:

I would like to use a dropdown list or a click box to add a specific picture
in my excel sheet. So for example it I choose car form the list and picture
of a car appears and it I pick boat and picture of a boat appears. I know
how to use and make dropdown lists and I know how to add pictures, but cant
figure out how to combine these features.

FSt1

add picture via drop down list

hi
not sure if this will help you out or not. not sure if this is what you what
but maybe, if nothing else, you can get some ideas.....
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

regards
FSt1

"s1ick" wrote:

I would like to use a dropdown list or a click box to add a specific picture
in my excel sheet. So for example it I choose car form the list and picture
of a car appears and it I pick boat and picture of a boat appears. I know
how to use and make dropdown lists and I know how to add pictures, but cant
figure out how to combine these features.

JB

add picture via drop down list

Hello,

1- Without VBA

-Assume products in column I and photo in column J
-Create names range with avec Insert/Name/Define

Product:=Offset($I$2,,,CountA($I:$I)-1)
Photo:=Offset($J$2,,,CountA($I:$I)-1)
Adr: =INDEX(Photo,Match($B$1,product,0))

-Select picture in B2:
-In formula bar: =Adr
-Valid with Enter

http://cjoint.com/?brkZ1rtRRz