-   -   Automatic Date Increase by 12 Months (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216515-automatic-date-increase-12-months.html)

Steve 084

Automatic Date Increase by 12 Months

I am a fairly new user. In field A1 I have the date 12/1/08. Is there a
formula that would automatically add "12" months to A1 and place the results
in A2 (12/1/009)?

Mike H

Automatic Date Increase by 12 Months

hi,

This

=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+12,DAY(A1))

or this

=DATE(YEAR(A1)+1,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1))

Mike

"Steve 084" wrote:

I am a fairly new user. In field A1 I have the date 12/1/08. Is there a
formula that would automatically add "12" months to A1 and place the results
in A2 (12/1/009)?

Steve 084[_2_]

Automatic Date Increase by 12 Months

Worked like a charm. Thank you Mike for your help.