-   -   Header Bars (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216513-header-bars.html)

marymack15

Header Bars

The alpha bar across the top and the number bar down the side are showing in
about a 2 Font size. How do I make these bars larger, without changing the
font on my entire worksheet?

Bernie Deitrick

Header Bars

Mary,

The font size of the row labels and column headers are determined by Windows
settings.

It sounds like you have zoomed out (used a zoom of 50% or 25%) and increased
the font size of the cells. Change your zoom back to 100%, and reduce the
font of the cells.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP