-   -   Insert a new page before page 1 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216420-insert-new-page-before-page-1-a.html)

twints1k

Insert a new page before page 1

This is probably a fairly basic question, but I just cannot seem to figure it
out. I'm working with a previous excel file that I need to edit. In my
edits I need to creat a "new" page one and have all the previous pages move
down by one page...ie the old page one will be page two, the old page two
will be page three and so on. Any and all advice is appreciated!

joel

Insert a new page before page 1

You need a macro. How are the tabs on the sheet named? Are they Sheet1,
Sheet2, Sheet3....? Or something else?