-   -   OPEN MULTIPLE WINDOWS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216381-open-multiple-windows.html)

William

OPEN MULTIPLE WINDOWS

I am trying to open two excel files simultaneously in different windows so I
can view them side by side. I open one file, but when I open the second it
simply shows up in front of the first in the same window and view sided by
side doesn't work. Ideas?

Thanks
--
William

Bob I

OPEN MULTIPLE WINDOWS

Please don't multipost.

William wrote:

I am trying to open two excel files simultaneously in different windows so I
can view them side by side. I open one file, but when I open the second it
simply shows up in front of the first in the same window and view sided by
side doesn't work. Ideas?

Thanks

William

OPEN MULTIPLE WINDOWS

Sorry, my posts usually show up within 5 minutes, and for some reason my
first post didn't show up in my browser for an extended period.
--
William

"Bob I" wrote:

Please don't multipost.

William wrote:

I am trying to open two excel files simultaneously in different windows so I
can view them side by side. I open one file, but when I open the second it
simply shows up in front of the first in the same window and view sided by
side doesn't work. Ideas?

Thanks

Bob I

OPEN MULTIPLE WINDOWS

No problem, understood, that Web interface is problematic.