-   -   Excel tries to install Office (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216304-excel-tries-install-office.html)

Lambi000

Excel tries to install Office

Whenever I click on the Excel icon, it brings up the application and then
starts the installation for Office. After cancelling it three times, I can
use Excel.

I don't want to have to deal with this installation routine coming up. How
do I stop that from happening?

Bernie Deitrick

Excel tries to install Office

Try this link: