-   -   print selected columns not working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/216219-print-selected-columns-not-working.html)

SLP

print selected columns not working

I have an end user who has selected columns b, c, and e to print. She
selects Print | Selected Range. Nothing prints. I have looked at the file
and there is not protection. I removed the page breaks and the print area.
Nothing prints. Any ideas? Thanks.

Gord Dibben

print selected columns not working

Is this Excel 2007?

2003 and older do not have a "Print Selected Range".

You cannot print non-contiguous ranges.

You would have to hide column D then select B, C and E to print.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:10:02 -0800, SLP
wrote:

I have an end user who has selected columns b, c, and e to print. She
selects Print | Selected Range. Nothing prints. I have looked at the file
and there is not protection. I removed the page breaks and the print area.
Nothing prints. Any ideas? Thanks.

SLP

print selected columns not working

I'll have her try that. She has Excel 2003. Thanks.