-   -   refreshing formulas in cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2160-refreshing-formulas-cells.html)

He4Giv

refreshing formulas in cells

Hello
I have a simple sum formula in Cell A2 that adds two cells "=sum(A1:b1)" for
example. For some reason when I change the numbers or add numbers to Cell A1
or B1 the result of the formula dosent change in Cell A2 unless I page down
and page up and then It shows the new total. Ive used formulas for years and
every time I made a change to a number you could see the result in the cell
containing the Sum formula right away even though I was in the same frame of
that worksheet. My Auto calculate is checked vs using manual calculation
under ToolsOptions. Im using Office 2000.
What causes this?
--
He4Giv (Dick)