-   -   Is there a shortcut for this?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/215996-there-shortcut.html)

Ross

Is there a shortcut for this??

Hi all

Does anyone know of a keyboard shortcut for toggling back and forth between
the "Find" box and a worksheet? I have several files that I have to use the
find box continually with and a keyboard shortcut would really be a big help!
I've checked "Help", but haven't found anything.

Any help would be much appreciated....Thanks
--
smither fan

Gary''s Student

Is there a shortcut for this??

CNTRL-f
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200825

"Ross" wrote:

Hi all

Does anyone know of a keyboard shortcut for toggling back and forth between
the "Find" box and a worksheet? I have several files that I have to use the
find box continually with and a keyboard shortcut would really be a big help!
I've checked "Help", but haven't found anything.

Any help would be much appreciated....Thanks
--
smither fan

Ross

Is there a shortcut for this??

I use Cntrl+f to bring the box up, but I need the shortcut to get me back
onto the worksheet again, as I need to go back and forth a number of times
while I'm in the worksheet.
--
smither fan

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

CNTRL-f
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200825

"Ross" wrote:

Hi all

Does anyone know of a keyboard shortcut for toggling back and forth between
the "Find" box and a worksheet? I have several files that I have to use the
find box continually with and a keyboard shortcut would really be a big help!
I've checked "Help", but haven't found anything.

Any help would be much appreciated....Thanks
--
smither fan

Jack Gopher

Is there a shortcut for this??

You know, "Esc" will hide that box, and Ctrl+F will bring it back.
--

"Ross" wrote:

I use Cntrl+f to bring the box up, but I need the shortcut to get me back
onto the worksheet again, as I need to go back and forth a number of times
while I'm in the worksheet.
--
smither fan

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

CNTRL-f
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200825

"Ross" wrote:

Hi all

Does anyone know of a keyboard shortcut for toggling back and forth between
the "Find" box and a worksheet? I have several files that I have to use the
find box continually with and a keyboard shortcut would really be a big help!
I've checked "Help", but haven't found anything.

Any help would be much appreciated....Thanks
--
smither fan

Ross

Is there a shortcut for this??

Of course. You're right! That was too obvious, I guess! Thanks for taking
the time to answer it..
--
smither fan

"Ross" wrote:

I use Cntrl+f to bring the box up, but I need the shortcut to get me back
onto the worksheet again, as I need to go back and forth a number of times
while I'm in the worksheet.
--
smither fan

"Gary''s Student" wrote: