-   -   How can I delete redundant records in Excel without then leaving b (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/215975-how-can-i-delete-redundant-records-excel-without-then-leaving-b.html)

Gre

How can I delete redundant records in Excel without then leaving b

How can I delete redundant records in Excel without then leaving behind what
will become a unique entry? I want all records that have a duplicate to be
completely deleted from my list, no original from the duplicate left behind.
Thanks!!

Bernard Liengme

How can I delete redundant records in Excel without then leaving b

Chip has lots of stuff on duplicates at
www.cpearson.com
best wishes
--