-   -   Print Area (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/215964-print-area.html)

Troy 2006[_2_]

Print Area

I need to print everything between A1:P80, except for row 39. I need this
printed all on one sheet without having to hide row 39. Is this possible?

Dave Peterson

Print Area

I'd use a macro to do the work.

Record a macro when you hide row 39 and setup the page to print on one sheet.
Then continue recording when you print and unhide that row and change the print
settings back.

Then stop recording.

--

Dave Peterson