-   -   Converting Excel to pdf without the graphics on excel moving (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/215874-converting-excel-pdf-without-graphics-excel-moving.html)

Emily

Converting Excel to pdf without the graphics on excel moving

How come when i convert my excel document to PDF the graphics that I have on
the excel document move once converted to the PDF? Help!

Thank you!

Emily

Jon Peltier

Converting Excel to pdf without the graphics on excel moving

What version of Excel? How are you handling the conversion?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.