-   -   Opening a file in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/215841-opening-file-excel-2003-a.html)

Sully

Opening a file in Excel 2003

Ok this is kind of hard to explain but when you click on the open button,
under the Look in: field it normally comes up as My Documents. How do you
make that default to a different location such as the M files?

Harald Staff[_2_]

Opening a file in Excel 2003

This is defined in the Tools - Options menu.

HTH. Best wishes Harald