-   -   Chart data position inconsistent (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/215792-chart-data-position-inconsistent.html)

Sharon

Chart data position inconsistent

Why does my chart plot data points that are inconsistent with the y axis
values? I have used Excel for a long time and have never seen this happen.
It is driving me nuts. Thanks in advance for any help.

David Biddulph[_2_]

Chart data position inconsistent

42 :-)
--
David Biddulph

"Sharon" wrote in message
Why does my chart plot data points that are inconsistent with the y axis
values? I have used Excel for a long time and have never seen this
happen.
It is driving me nuts. Thanks in advance for any help.

Jon Peltier

Chart data position inconsistent

No, 24.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk wrote in message
42 :-)
--
David Biddulph