-   -   Importing data from Adobe 8.0 to Ms Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/215638-importing-data-adobe-8-0-ms-excel.html)

Uma Nandan

Importing data from Adobe 8.0 to Ms Excel

Hi,

Would some one help me to show how to import data from Adobe 8.0 to MS-Excel
2007.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Uma

Shane Devenshire

Importing data from Adobe 8.0 to Ms Excel

Hi,

Take a look at this site

http://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/tips/pdf2excel.htm

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Uma Nandan" wrote in message

Would some one help me to show how to import data from Adobe 8.0 to
MS-Excel
2007.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Uma

Uma Nandan

Importing data from Adobe 8.0 to Ms Excel

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your quick response. However would require something else to do
my job.

I have 9 columns in the belowm menetioned PDF file. When I tried the steps
given by you. it does only 3 columns and stilll I need to do something
manually.
So is there any way that i can copy this 9 columns as it is in PDF to my
Excel file.

PDF Link:
http://www.sba.gov/idc/groups/public..._sa_sasbax.pdf

Thanks in advane.