-   -   Printing Criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/215581-printing-criteria.html)

HWhite

Printing Criteria

Hello all...

Let's say I have a spreadsheet with columns A-Z.

In columns M, N, O, and P there are yes/no entries that may or may not apply
for each record. "Y" entries are filled in, "N" entries are blank. I only
want to print those records that have an entry in one or more of those
columns and not print the records where those columns are empty. How would I
go about doing that?

Thanks very much for your help.

Joerg Mochikun

Printing Criteria

1) In cell AA1 (if your last column is Z) add formula =COUNTBLANK(M1:P1)=4
2) Copy down as needed
3) (Auto)filter all rows where formula returns FALSE
4) Print the filtered list

"HWhite" wrote in message
Hello all...

Let's say I have a spreadsheet with columns A-Z.

In columns M, N, O, and P there are yes/no entries that may or may not
apply
for each record. "Y" entries are filled in, "N" entries are blank. I
only
want to print those records that have an entry in one or more of those
columns and not print the records where those columns are empty. How
would I
go about doing that?

Thanks very much for your help.

HWhite