-   -   chart keeps putting the values together on same line (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/215503-chart-keeps-putting-values-together-same-line.html)

NocturnalLunacy

chart keeps putting the values together on same line

I am trying to add a chart into my spread sheet but excel keeps putting the
values on the same lines as others. The values are correct as far as what
data is used but it continues to put 3 different lines for one value.

joel

chart keeps putting the values together on same line

Try changing the format of the source data. If you are displaying 1 place
accuacy and your source data in the cells a

1
1.2
1.4

The cell and the chart will show 1 as the value and it will appear on three
lines in the chart.