-   -   virus marco (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/21545-virus-marco.html)

Hien. Do Khac

virus marco

my office excel is ver 2000 but recently it has some trouble as:
when i open 1 file excel the firstly it automaticly open file's name is book
1 with message " book 1 is protected " and require put password. So that i
always press cancel to open and 1 new message aprear ask me " disable marco
or enable marco " . When i open 3-4 file excel to update date if i want to
close one of them, it imedately automatic close all of file without saving.
i realy need helping from you !
thanks for your help !

Dave Peterson

Chip Pearson has some notes on how to diagnose startup errors at:

And Jan Karel Pieterse has more notes at:
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/StartupProblems.htm

--

Dave Peterson