-   -   Formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/215369-formulas.html)

Nancy

Formulas

I am trying to convert minutes into hundreds...I need to show the following
1.15 as 1.25
1.30 as 1.50
1.45 as 1.75
Is there a formula for this conversion?
Thanks,

Mike H

Formulas

Nancy

with your time in A1 try

=A1*1440/60

format as general

Mike

"Nancy" wrote:

I am trying to convert minutes into hundreds...I need to show the following
1.15 as 1.25
1.30 as 1.50
1.45 as 1.75
Is there a formula for this conversion?
Thanks,

Bernard Liengme

Formulas

If the numbers really are 1.15 with decimal and not 1:15 with colon, use
=INT(A1)+MOD(A1,1)*100/60

If the values are real time (1:15) use =A1*24 and format as General or
Number

--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP