-   -   File size (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/215328-file-size.html)

Slim Slender

File size

Why did an Excel workbook that was less than 1 MB in size blow up to more
than 30 MB? I'm pretty sure it isn't junk on a sheet that was deleted. It is
more likely related to about 10 sheets that were deleted.

Gary''s Student

File size

Look for embedded objects, like pictures, or large pivot tables
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200823

"Slim Slender" wrote:

Why did an Excel workbook that was less than 1 MB in size blow up to more
than 30 MB? I'm pretty sure it isn't junk on a sheet that was deleted. It is
more likely related to about 10 sheets that were deleted.

leungew

File size

Even every data in the excel is deleted, the size will still be pertained.
For my case, size is 15M!