-   -   Transfer between accounts (worksheets) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/215261-transfer-between-accounts-worksheets.html)

LuckyCharm

Transfer between accounts (worksheets)

I am thinking of tracking my personal finances with Excel 2007, now that my
Quicken data file has become corrupted. To do this, I envision creating a
separate worksheet for each of my accounts, and a general "overview" sheet
for totals, charts, etc. What I'm wondering is how to set up Excel to
transfer funds from one account to another -- for example, when I want to
transfer money from savings to checking. Is there any way for me to enter the
transaction in, say, the savings worksheet and have it automatically update
the checking worksheet?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers,

~~Cheryl